Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. It didn’t take long for this brokenhearted Fresh Artist to “shake it off” — her breakup with Tom Hiddleston that is. She’s back in the studio working on an album.
2. Not only is this domestic diva on Match, she’s finally penning a memoir, and she’s telling her friends that they’ll be surprised at how good it is.
3. As per usual, this “Titanic” star was surrounded by models at fashion week, but he’ll “never let go” of Nina Agdal.
4. ON THIS DAY: 63 years ago, a senator from Massachusetts married a photographer for the Washington Times – Herald. They later became the 35th president and First Lady. Which couple?
5. NERD QUESTION: What Sesame Street Muppet was bright orange during the show’s first season?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. TAYLOR SWIFT | 2. MARTHA STEWART | 3. LEO DICAPRIO | 4. JOHN F. KENNEDY & JACKIE ONASSIS | 5. OSCAR THE GROUCH
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Now that he’s won a championship for Cleveland, this “Trainwreck” star is heading back to Hollywood. The basketball legend is working on a new show.
2. There won’t be any “escapades” for this singer while she remains on bed rest during her pregnancy. Who’s going to be a mom for the first time?
3. Simone Biles and this Olympic Swimmer would never compete against each other in Rio, but yesterday, they faced off on “Lip Sync Battle,” and she won. Who lost?
4. ON THIS DAY: 49 years ago, this snarky comedian and creator of the FX show “Louie” was born.
5. NERD QUESTION: When he wasn’t busy writing American classics like “The Adventures of Tom Sawyer” and “Huckleberry Finn,” he published Ulysses S. Grant’s personal memoirs. Which author?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. LEBRON JAMES | 2. JANET JACKSON | 3. MICHAEL PHELPS | 4. LOUIS C.K. | 5. MARK TWAIN