Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. This “Dangerous Woman” and Fresh artist is heading into the recording booth with Katy Perry’s ex-boyfriend: DJ Diplo. Which singer?
2. Although her mom and sister followed the country singing path, at 48, this Double Jeopardy star is going back to college to get her PhD.
3. Miss Congeniality may soon be a Mrs. The “Blind Side” actress says she’s so happy in her new relationship, she may be down to walk down the aisle again.
4. ON THIS DAY: the original Butch Cassidy is turning 80, and aside from his impressive career he is also credited with founding the Sundance Film Festival.
5. NERD QUESTION: From which animal do we get fleece?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. ARIANA GRANDE | 2. ASHLEY JUDD | 3. SANDRA BULLOCK | 4. ROBERT REDFORD | 5. SHEEP
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. They may have starred together in his “All of Me” music video, but this Fresh Artist and his wife fell in love over the phone.
2. She’s usually the one playing other people, like Margaret Thatcher, Julia Child, and Florence Foster Jenkins, but she says she wants Amy Schumer to play her in a movie.
3. When it comes to “Fuller House,” they were able to get most of the band back together, but Jodi Sweeten has given up on getting Michelle to make a cameo. Which real-life sisters played Michelle?
4. ON THIS DAY: This SNL alum is on a boat, and it’s going fast, and the Brooklyn 99 star is also turning 38.
5. NERD QUESTION: A group of which type of birds is called a Parliament?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. JOHN LEGEND AND CHRISSY TEIGEN | 2. MERYL STREEP | 3. MARY-KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN | 4. ANDY SAMBERG | 5. OWLS