Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. It was no “tragic kingdom” when this “holla back girl” made a young, bullied fan’s night by pulling him on stage.
2. DJ may have got him falling in love, but this Fresh Artist also got caught rolling out a ping pong table onto a busy street to play during the red light.
3. Turns out fame runs in Candace Cameron’s family. Her brother was on “Growing Pains,” and now her daughter is trying out for “The Voice.” What show was she famous for?
4. ON THIS DAY: In 1914, the first cross-country phone service connected New York and this Silicon Valley city.
5. NERD QUESTION: Which feline was the first ever character balloon in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. GWEN STEFANI | 2. USHER | 3. FULL HOUSE | 4. SAN FRANCISCO | 5. FELIX THE CAT
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. George and Charlotte’s mom are skipping across the pond for a Canadian visit, but according to royal protocol, you no longer need to bow or curtsy when you meet them. Which couple?
2. Not even celebrities are safe from political disputes. Debra Messing and this country-singing “Voice” judge got into a Twitter battle of candidates.
3. This preachy “Shakespeare in Love” star is consciously uncoupling again, this time from her blog Goop.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 2005, astronomers announced they had discovered a new planet larger than Pluto that shares a name with this “warrior princess.”
5. NERD QUESTION: Geographically speaking, what is the world’s largest country?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. WILLIAM AND KATE | 2. BLAKE SHELTON | 3. GWYNETH PALTROW | 4. XENA | 5. RUSSIA