Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. This romance novel cover boy can’t believe it’s not butter, but it turns out the luscious locks king says he actually doesn’t do breakfast at all.
2. All is clear for McDreamy, the “Grey’s Anatomy” star just put his bachelor pad back on the market because he’s moving back in with his ex-wife.
3. Mark Ruffalo teases this Aussie about her upcoming role as the Death Queen in Thor 3. He says the “Blue Jasmine” star is so good at being so bad.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 2007, the seventh and final book was released in this wizard series. What was the title of that book?
5. NERD QUESTION: What name did Tom Hanks give to his volleyball companion in the film “Castaway”?
ROUND 1 – ANSWERS
1. FABIO | 2. PATRICK DEMPSEY | 3. CATE BLANCHETT | 4. HARRY POTTER | 5. WILSON
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. Miranda Kerr is going to be taking another trip down the aisle. She’s engaged to the founder of Snapchat, but who was she married to before?
2. From the “where are they now” files, this 39-year-old father of TLC fame is still divorced from Kate, and is now working as a cook at T.G.I. Friday’s.
3. Before he was Iron Man, he was bussing tables, selling shoes and even performing a piece of living art at an underground nightclub to make it.
4. ON THIS DAY: In 1899, the author of the now-classic book “The Old Man and the Sea” was born.
5. NERD QUESTION: Which city established the first pizzeria in the U.S.?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. ORLANDO BLOOM | 2. JON GOSSELIN | 3. ROBERT DOWNEY JR. | 4. ERNEST HEMINGWAY | 5. NEW YORK