Can’t Beat Kelly is on twice a day! Play along at 6:30 and 7:30 a.m. each weekday.
ROUND 1 – QUESTIONS
1. We can expect a few fans to be “under pressure” when a lock of this rock star’s hair goes up for auction. It’s expected to bring in at least $4,000.
2. She may be “cool for the summer,” but this Fresh Artist is over Instagram and Twitter. She quit the platforms after fans got nasty.
3. A good friend of Rue McClanahan is keeping her spirit alive by opening a “Golden Girls”-themed restaurant in New York. She played Blanche Deveroux. Can you name the other three “Golden Girls” characters?
4. ON THIS DAY: England is throwing a big ol’ birthday party for the second in line to succeed Queen Elizabeth. The Duke of Cambridge turns 34.
5. NERD QUESTION: With the Rio Olympics on the horizon, how many rings are in the Olympic flag?
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. DAVID BOWIE | 2. DEMI LOVATO | 3. ROSE, SOPHIA, DOROTHY | 4. PRINCE WILLIAM | 5. FIVE
ROUND 2 – QUESTIONS
1. He may have said “Have Mercy” regularly on “Full House,” but Uncle Jesse will mean it literally because he’s heading to “Scream Queens” next season. Who plays Uncle Jesse?
2. The Spice Girls are hitting the road, but they’re two members short. They’re holding tryouts to replace Victoria Beckham and Mel C. What were their Spice Girl names?
3. This Fresh Artist may be the luckiest woman in the world. She’s engaged to Taylor Kinney and is now teaming up with Bradley Cooper for the “A Star is Born” remake.
4. ON THIS DAY: this former government contractor is going to have a very lonely birthday. After leaking classified documents, he fled, and will be spending his 33rd birthday outside the country.
5. NERD QUESTION: What was the name of Danny’s gang in the movie “Grease.”
ROUND 2 – ANSWERS
1. JOHN STAMOS | 2. POSH AND SPORTY SPICE | 3. LADY GAGA | 4. EDWARD SNOWDEN | 5. THE THUNDERBIRDS