Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master, for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try to take out the champ at 7:10 a.m.
1. Over 100 cities throw a St. Patty’s Day parade like Savannah and Chicago, but the one in this city is not only the biggest, but it’s also the oldest.
2. The White House gets in the spirit by dying their fountain green for the holiday, but Chicago takes it one step farther by dying this green.
3. In this country, St. Patricks Day is a religious holiday similar to Easter or Christmas.
4. Legend has it St. Patrick drove these out of Ireland, but the truth is the island of Ireland has none, it was a metaphor.
5. The founder of this beer company signed a 9,000-year lease for his brewery in 1759 and on a normal day, the world quaffs 5.5 million pints. On St. Patty’s day that jumps to 13 million pints.Comments