Every day, the best trivia contenders take on Kelly Collis, our resident trivia master for exciting rounds of Can’t Beat Kelly. Win or lose, our listeners always take home a prize and this week, we’re getting you into the Capital Home & Garden show. If you can beat Kelly, we’ll add an extra $100 on top of that to make your morning brighter.
Think you have what it takes to beat Kelly? Try you hardest every day at 7:10 a.m.
1. Don’t let this Les Miserables star fool you – she can really belt it out and that’s just what she did last night at the Lincoln Center. With big performers like Kristin Chenoweth, Daniel Craig, and Gwyneth Paltrow in the audience, spies say this Brooklyn girl brought down the house.
2. While the movie is in production, several shades of gossip are starting to trickle out. Turns out Christian Grey from this book, was based on an Italian Real Estate Agent.
3. He’s been called out for his erratic behavior recently, the latest being a paper bag over his head. But he’s not losing it. He says it was all to promote his art exhibit he just announced in Los Angeles.
4. He may play McDreamy on this ABC drama, but Patrick Dempsey’s home has upstaged him. This month his home made the cover of Architectural Digest with his three kids, four Donkeys, and two goats.
5. It may have the final say on how words are spelled, but in 1996 alone, 315 of the entries for this book were misspelled.