The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a Fresh 4-Pack of Papa Johns pizzas just for playing.
1. This nickname was given to Boston from a common food baked in molasses they liked to eat, although rarely to actual Bostonians use the moniker.
2. Boston has a lot of firsts to be proud of: like the first public school in 1635 and this first public underground what?
3. The team may have gone through several name changes including the BEANEATERS before settling on the REDSox, but today they play their home games at which stadium?
4. It’s been a long time since he was Good Will Hunting, but his ties to Boston run deep. He even attended Harvard but dropped out to start acting.
5. Now known as one of the most famous protests, the Boston Tea Party dumped three ships of tea into the harbor to protest the tax. What companies tea got dumped?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!