The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kelly the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kelly, you win $100. We will give you a dozen Georgetown Cupcakes just for playing.
In honor of Disney on Ice coming to the Verizon Center in DC, today’s Can’t Beat Kelly is Disney themed.
1. In Beauty and the Beast, who does Gaston want to make his wife?
2. What sport does Merida from Brave choose for her suitors to compete in? ARCHERY
3. What weapon does Rapunzel use against Flynn in Tangled when he climbs into the tower?
4. What is the object that The Little Mermaid, Ariel‘s friend Scuttle call a dinglehopper?
5. Maurice is taking an invention to the fair in Beauty and the Beast. What does the invention do?
Want to go up against Kelly for your shot to win $100? Give us a call at 877-947-0947 every morning right around 7:10!